Complaint Review: Chase Bank (Formerly Wamu)

• Submitted: Thu, July 08, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 08, 2010

• Reported By: gwpeters — Gladstone Missouri United States of America
Chase Bank (Formerly Wamu)

Chase Bank (Formerly Wamu) Wamu Late fee Ripoff Internet

Recently moved to new address and did every thing I could to make sure all my cards,family ,freinds etc. knew my new address. I went on-line and change my address with chase credit card ( with whom I have never carried a balance or been late on payment) shortly after i received a statment from chase that had been forwarded from my old address, so on the back of the return portion fill out change of address, the next bill i received had been forwarded from my old address and had late charges that totaled more than i had charged on the card. when i contacted them to disput the charge was told there is nothing they can do. so i closed the account. when i went on line to get date that i changed my address with them i had been locked out, and could no longer veiw my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2010 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank-Formerly-Wamu/internet/Chase-Bank-Formerly-Wamu-Wamu-Late-fee-Ripoff-Internet-621601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Bank (Formerly Wamu)