rank

• Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By: Cindy — Houston Texas United States of America
Chase Bank Loan Departmen/Flood Insurance
p.o. box 24696 Internet United States of America

Chase Bank Loan Departmen/Flood Insurance ripped me off fool 3 years charging flood insurance Internet

*Consumer Comment: CINDY, YOU CAN WRITE A LETTER TO THE CEO OF JP MORGAN CHASE AND POST IT HERE AT RIPOFF REPORT. SOMEONE POSTED A LETTER TO MR. WARREN BUFFETT at the "BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY" page of Ripoff Report, correct?

I went to refinance my home, in doing so, it came to my attention that the flood insurance had been added to my escrow account without notification. Three years ago my house had been rezoned into the 100 yr. flood zone. Although I have had a seperate flood policy with Alstate, it was grandfathered in. I was never notified that I was being charged for insurance through may excrow account. When I went to refinance with Chase a couple of months ago, this is where I found it. I have been on the phone for hours at a time to resolve this issure, only to be transfered from one branch to another on several differant ocassions.  I finally called my insurance agent to get payment history from Chase for the flood insurance and the only history they have is where I paid the policy myself, even though they have been taking it out of my escrow account for the past three years. No one with Chase will tell me where the money went. The are telling me that Alstate has been paid, Alstate has showed me records where they have only received payment from me. Chase won't show me any records at all. They are crooks and owe me several thousand dollars for overpayment of flood insurance. I am looking for another mortage company differant from Chase, I will move my Money Market Account, Savings, Checking, My Mother's account and my mother in law's account out of that bank if some thing doesn't get resolved in a hurry. The have gotten far to big and don't care about customer service. What they don't realize is that there are other banks that would like to have our money. Don't do business with them you will regret it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank-Loan-DepartmenFlood-Insurance/internet/Chase-Bank-Loan-DepartmenFlood-Insurance-ripped-me-off-fool-3-years-charging-flood-insur-631791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Bank Loan Departmen/Flood Insurance

You can do the same thing, right?

I believe that the CEO of JP Morgan Chase can be seen at a site by 'Googling' this- ORIGINAL DISSENT WHO CONTROLS THE U.S. ECONOMY?, and his picture appears towards the end.

JP Morgan (Chase) is also listed at another site. Simply 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the 5 charts and you'll see that they are listed in 'Chart 1', right?

*Maybe the FED doesn't know what all of its banks are doing to the innocent people in the USA like yourself, huh? Perhaps Mr. Bernanke should be sent a copy of the letter too, wouldn't you agree?

Did you know that Chase has $11 BILLION in "secret life insurance policies" on its employees?

*You can 'Google' the following and read all about it on the web-

BANK EXECUTIVES PROFITING ON THE DEATH OF EMPLOYEES