Complaint Review: Chase - Bank One Card Services

• Updated: Thu, November 19, 2009

• Reported By: Ripped off widow — Oceanside California United States of America
Chase - Bank One Card Services
Wilmington DE 19850 wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Chase - Bank One Card Services Deceptive and unfair business practices. wilmington, Delaware

I received two letters from chase bank the second came last week saying heres some checks with a limit of 10,800.00 use them to to pay off your debt so I decided to use one of the checks at 0% interest to pay my debts after I deposited the check two days later they sent me a letter saying they lowered my limit to 500.00 and now I am over the limit and bounced checks! This is not right!!! I will not be victim of Chase Banks deceptive, and unfair business practices! I AM CLOSING ALL MY ACCOUNTS WITH CHASE BANK. THE NEXT STEP IS PEOPLE VS CHASE BANK! And trust me after reading the comments of outraged customers online I belive the People will win!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank-One-Card-Services/wilmington-Delaware-19850/Chase-Bank-One-Card-Services-Deceptive-and-unfair-business-practices-wilmington-Dela-525959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase - Bank One Card Services