Complaint Review: Chase-Bank One

• Submitted: Sun, December 31, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, December 31, 2006

• Reported By:Eden Prairie Minnesota
Chase-Bank One
chase.com Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-827-0961
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Chase-Bank One Theft, Fraud, Willful & Malicious Intent to Cause Harm Milwaukee Wisconsin

*Author of original report: I would like to be clear that I had never been late on one payment for the first two years

Theft - Chase did not credit my account when I made the payment through their website for my car payment. The funds sat there for 10 days, when I checked my Chase online account again, they showed me late, with even more interest added. I called, got extreme runaround, the one person I talked to initially told me my bank returned NSF. I spoke to my bank and this was a false statement by Chase. Now they are impuning the reputation of my bank.

There is only one person that I can ever get through to, and he never returns my calls unless he is looking for a payment. Chase is stealing money that is not theirs.

The loan is a higher interest loan due to challeneged credit two years ago, loan originally through Bank One. This should not "mark" me for harassment.

Due to a job transition, the last two months were past the due date, but not 30 days late. The payment they did not take paid my Nov payment, and my Dec. pymt making the account completely current. However, because they made this false statement and took the payment when December was late, they added additional charges & interest again.

Fraud - deceptive business practice - I've requested a copy of the transaction (from the one guy who will talk to me) showing my bank denying Chase the payment, all I received was my account history. I left another message for him of exactly what document I need.

I have notified four different states' AG offices along with a complaint to MN AG Office, two TV stations and four branches of Chase to see how to stop this, and am appalled that they are able to do any of this.

My entire complaint is documented and I hope to stop this from happening to others, I cannot be the only one out there who has had past credit issues due to life lessons, but one can't get ahead or repaired if companies like Chase are allowed to continue beating up on the consumers that are honestly trying.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone else that has experienced similar issues. I have found many people vicitim of Chase for their Credit Card in the same manor, I haven't seen many Auto Finance issues, but I have to believe people are out there.

Thank you.

Juli
Eden Prairie, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2006 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank-One/Milwaukee-Wisconsin/Chase-Bank-One-Theft-Fraud-Willful-Malicious-Intent-to-Cause-Harm-Milwaukee-Wisconsin-228046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase-Bank One

AUTHOR: Juli - (U.S.A.)

I would like to be clear that I had never been late on one payment for the first two years up until this time.

I had to go out of my way, withdraw the money they wouldn't take for whatever reason, then lied and said my bank refused payment, had to send a Money Gram just to be sure there was no way they could say they didn't have it. The original time I authorized payment they applied principal correct, because they are playing this game, now they took an extra $50 for their interest.

I refused to give them a check over the phone this time for $15.00 because the first guy I initially talked to on Dec. 19 told me there were problems with the routing number the other 2 times I gave a check over the phone to the guy in Milwaukee.