Complaint Review: Chase Bank USA Circuit City

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2007

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Chase Bank USA Circuit City
P.O. Box 100043 Kennessaw, Georgia U.S.A.

Chase Bank USA Circuit City rip off Kennessaw Georgia

I opened an account with Circuit City via Chase Bank USA well over a year ago. My original balance at the time was about $ 3,999 dollars. I have documentation that I have paid them well over $ 2,000 dollars. My interest rate was to reduce when I consolidated my debt, but now I owe $ 3,238 dollars and no one in the company can explain to me what happen to the $ 2,000 they received. I called them just now for information and the customer service rep ever so rudely gave me the wrong number and told me they did not email address!

Demetrice
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2007 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank-USA-Circuit-City/Kennessaw-Georgia-30156-9243/Chase-Bank-USA-Circuit-City-rip-off-Kennessaw-Georgia-269142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Bank USA Circuit City