guided

• Submitted: Thu, July 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 02, 2009

• Reported By:Beech Mountain North Carolina
Chase Bank USA - JPMorgan Chase Bank - Subaru Motors Finance
14800 Frye Road Ft Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Chase Auto Finance - Subaru Motors Finance Fraud Billing Charges Ft Worth Texas

I leased a car that went through Chase and my husband did the same. His lease was only in his name and not a joint lease. My auto lease was set up the same without him being any part of it.

Due to business, he had to give up his car which Chase picked up. After his car was returned. Chase added a bill to my lease showing it as a "REPO CHARGE". First they claimed they had to come to our home to collect a payment from me. After they were informed I could prove ALL PAYMENTS were made on time and through my bank I was told they would research it.

They now claim I still owe these funds and I have advised them "Not a Chance". It is only a $39.00 amount but can you image if they are doing this to thousands? Advised them it is fraud and will never pay it.

Now I have to contact an attorney and pay for him to get this fixed. Chase is a sleaze company with a lot of thieves working there.

Please tell all your friends and family to NEVER NEVER deal with these crooks. They have no idea how to operate an honest company.

Who knows
Beech Mountain, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank-USA-JPMorgan-Chase-Bank-Subaru-Motors-Finance/Ft-Worth-Texas-76156/Chase-Auto-Finance-Subaru-Motors-Finance-Fraud-Billing-Charges-Ft-Worth-Texas-467108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Bank USA - JPMorgan Chase Bank - Subaru Motors Finance