Complaint Review: Chase Bank USA NA

• Submitted: Thu, July 23, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:Waterloo South Carolina
Chase Bank USA NA
www.chase.com Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Chase Bank USA NA Chase Unfair to consumer when I had no choice Wilmington Delaware

I had my limit cut in half in December when Chase bought WAMU. This caused me to appear to have maxed out the card since I was at the 50% . Upon contacting Chase they said there is nothing they could do. Last month they sent me a letter saying they were raising my interest rate to 17% from 9.9.

Now I have received a letter saying they have lowered my limit again. Because of the available credit is too low and high balances, which they originally caused. I have made my payments on time and even enrolled in auto pay to make sure I didnt forget. I have been out of work off and on (at the same employer due to plant shutdowns) all year but still made my payments. I have called chase again and they told me that they could not change it due to the credit reporting agency. Again they gave the reason, "the credit report shows....". I pulled my credit report and it shows no such reporting and shows that chase has not even checked my report. I called them again and they said I need to fax them a copy of my report for investigation.

J
Waterloo, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank-USA-NA/Wilmington-Delaware-19850/Chase-Bank-USA-NA-Chase-Unfair-to-consumer-when-I-had-no-choice-Wilmington-Delaware-472569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Bank USA NA