Complaint Review: Chase Bank USA NA

• Updated: Fri, January 22, 2010

• Reported By: Losing my home — covina California United States of America
Chase Bank USA NA

Chase Bank USA NA Chase bank USA CHASE BANK RUNAROUND Internet

I applied for a  loan modification through chase bank back in October 2009, as many individuals in these trying times, I find it harder and harder to make my payments. I've never been late!, always on time.
I've sacrificed necessitates simply to pay the mortgage, I'm self employed and  find that might have been  the one issue i was turned down for modification.

Within the process of dealing with Chase bank has been extremely bumpy, I submitted all the forms required, they kept
asking for documents I already sent, two, three  four times.
When contacting chase via telephone (several times) the conversation starts out friendly, but ends up in a vicious cycle going nowhere, when requesting  to speak to a supervisor,  one is never available, and then asking for a return call from a supervisor
ASAP, the call is never returned. Three times I was  hung up on by Chase bank.
Now nearly four long gurgling months later, I've been turned down.
I'm not asking for a free ride, simply a little help to stay in my home.

$75 BILLION DOLLARS
was dedicated from the US government to help people like me in my situation, yet Chase bank slapped me and my family right in the face.

I guess Chase bank  would rather let my home go into foreclosure then lend a hand.
Anyone with similar circumstances with any advise would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2010 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank-USA-NA/internet/Chase-Bank-USA-NA-Chase-bank-USA-CHASE-BANK-RUNAROUND-Internet-558532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Bank USA NA