Complaint Review: Chase Bank

• Updated: Mon, December 20, 2010

• Reported By: Captain Dan — Hesperia California United States of America
Chase Bank
17317 Main St. Hesperia, California United States of America

Chase Bank formerly known as Washington Mutual (WAMU) Mortgage modification FRAUD Hesperia, California

Since April 2009 I have been submitting loan docs; 2x 3x 4x SAME doc both via fax and snail mail! I finally retained an attorney May 2010 and we are getting the same crap: missing documents, repeatedly sending the SAME docs. I haven't made a payment for 6 months and my principal has risen $11,000 !! Every time we contact these clowns they claim: "Your loan package is with the underwriters and you should get an approval within 6 to 9 weeks." = B.S. they NEVER call back or write back.

Despite Chase's t.v. advertising I have NEVER received a 'personal banker' to help me with allegedly missing loan docs. Pure nonsense and FRAUD on the part of Chase; The principal goes up $1,500 to $2,000 PER month. I have been dealing with the Hesperia Branch of Chase Bank but they've sent docs to FLORIDA, COLORADO and somewhere in CALIF. I am so angry I could just choke somebody out! If I don't get my loan mod, I will lose my house! (I'm 60 years old and on social security and don't have the patience to deal with these b**tards.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2010 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank/Hesperia-California-92345/Chase-Bank-formerly-known-as-Washington-Mutual-WAMU-Mortgage-modification-FRAUD-Hesperia-673703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Bank