Complaint Review: Chase Bank

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: Ryan — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Chase Bank
6881 Michigan Road Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Chase Bank JP Morgan Chase Bank Rude, Untrustworthy Thieves Indianapolis, Indiana

After having checks and my atm stolen, I dispute charges that suddenly arise within the next few days. I get a letter stating that the money's back in the account, cool. I pay my utility bills and next thing I know I have 0 dollars in the account. I call them up, they're saying they've moved the money. (Hello? Did you ask the person whose money it was for their permission? No) So now i'm broke. I dispute the action and they said it's to their fraud department. I stated I got a letter stating that the charges were indeed unauthorized after being investigated. I also state that Chase Bank needs to start cleaning up its own mess. -She hangs up on me-  Rude, unprofessional lying thieves. Never again will I do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank/Indianapolis-Indiana-46268/Chase-Bank-JP-Morgan-Chase-Bank-Rude-Untrustworthy-Thieves-Indianapolis-Indiana-911136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Bank