• Report: #1021999

Complaint Review: Chase Bank

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Kelly — bentonville Arkansas U.S.A.
Chase Bank
louisville, Kentucky United States of America

Chase Bank Cheryll Jefferies Crooks and criminals louisville, Kentucky

Beware of Chase Bank . I had my mortgage with them, and this past Oct. we fell behind on our payment for the first time, two months went and i made a payment they sent it back . I was dealing with a lady named Cheryl Jefferies trying to get a mortgage modification. she hd me fill out paperwork 6 times and continued to delay my modification. i told her i would make payments but she said it wouldnt matter. she knew that i was trying to avoid any forclosure, and knew i was going to catch up my payments as soon as i got my tax return. she diliberately delayed my paper work, and lied to me through this whole process. i had to go over her head, then over her bosses head to reach another supervisor named Tammy Black who once i told her the story she did not investigate the matter but told me tough s**t. the sent my mortgage to forclosure on jan. 21 knowing he whole time that i was still filling out paperwork with Cheryl Jefferies, she failed to tell me that it went to the forclosure dept. as a result they r trying to get another 1,000 in fees. Tammy Black woulldnt even listen to all the calls that were made between Cheryl and I to see if she had not done her job in dealing with my case. These people are scammers and everyone who has any dealing with Chase Banks better change providers or get screwed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank/louisville-Kentucky-40290/Chase-Bank-Cheryll-Jefferies-Crooks-and-criminals-louisville-Kentucky-1021999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Bank