Complaint Review: Chase Card Member Services

• Submitted: Tue, May 10, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 10, 2005

• Reported By:Ephrata Pennsylvania
Chase Card Member Services
USA, N.A., P.O. Box 15006 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Chase Card Member Services stole my money Ripoff Wilmington Delaware

I do my billing on line. At one time I had a credit card with Chase card member services. I inadvertantly sent my April payment to Chase instead of AT&T as I was suppose to.

I contacted Chase and I have been given the run around. My account no longer exists so instead of sending the money back, they kept it and now they cant find it.

They told me to get my bank involved but there is absolutely no one we can talk to about the problem. The only phone number we get is customer service. They transfer you to payment resolution and payment resolution is not the correct department. The only way to get to the department is to fax. They wont even acknowledge if they got your fax.

The customer service reps basically told me I made the mistake and they cant find it. We are talking about $1000.00. I dont know where else to turn.

Ephrata, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2005 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Card-Member-Services/Wilmington-Delaware-19850-5006/Chase-Card-Member-Services-stole-my-money-Ripoff-Wilmington-Delaware-142206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Card Member Services