Complaint Review: Chase Cardmember Service, Circuit City Stores

• Submitted: Wed, March 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 15, 2006

• Reported By:Gold Hill North Carolina
Chase Cardmember Service, Circuit City Stores
P.O. Box 100045 Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

Chase Cardmember Service Circuit City Stores ripoff Wilmington Kennesaw Georgia

They received my payment one day late according to my statement.. I went over my limit $324.00.. I payed my bill on time the next month but was & still am being charged late charges because of over limit charges.. I can't understand why if my payment is paid 2 weeks before it's due how they can continue to charge me a late payment fee.. I pay extra on my bill to help bring down my over limit charges but this doesn't seem to help.. Instead of offering me an increase in my charge limit they are making money hand over fist charging me late fees on a bill that isn't late.. Companies like this one is what keeps American people poor..

Robin
Gold Hill, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Cardmember-Service-Circuit-City-Stores/Kennesaw-Georgia-30156-9245/Chase-Cardmember-Service-Circuit-City-Stores-ripoff-Wilmington-Kennesaw-Georgia-181326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Cardmember Service, Circuit City Stores