• Report: #208363

• Submitted: Mon, August 28, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 28, 2006

• Reported By:Wilson New York
Chase @Cardmember Services
chase.com/creditcards Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Chase @Cardmember Services Was Known As Bank One ripoff: Company charged late fee and Interest fee on an account paid in full Wilmington Delaware

My Account with this company goes back to when it was Bank One. I transferred owed amounts from several accounts for a very large amount for me.I decided to pay my balance in full and did so online.
The due date was th 15th of this month and My payment was registered on the 16th. I just got another bill from them and they charged me $39.00 late fee and INTEREST of $15.71.

This company has had to be called several times when I thought their charges were unfair. But this is the limit.Just because I paid off earlier they just have to get the last drop of money from me.

I just thought that I would share this with you since you seem to deal with this type of problem on a daily basis. I also want to say Thanks to RIP-OFF for the write up on Davison 54. It saved me from paying out a lot of money I could not afford!
My daughter was the one that found this site and emailed it to me to READ NOW! I did and saved myself $686.00.

N carolyn
Wilson, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2006 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Cardmember-Services/Wilmington-Delaware-19886-5153/Chase-Cardmember-Services-Was-Known-As-Bank-One-ripoff-Company-charged-late-fee-and-Inte-208363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase @Cardmember Services