Complaint Review: Chase Continental Visa Card

• Submitted: Sun, July 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 19, 2009

• Reported By:Annapolis Maryland
Chase Continental Visa Card
PO Box 15298 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Chase Continental Visa Card Cancelled Free Ticket offer Wilmington Delaware

On 4/20/09 while attempting to lower my annual rate with Chase Visa Credit Card Service Card, the Chase rep. told me that I was eligible for a Buy One/Get One free airline ticket on Continental Airlines and I would get a certificate within 6-8 wks. I called Chase in early July to ask where my certificate was. I was told the program had expired and that they were not sending the certificates any more. I had the agent review the written record of my 4/20/09 conversation and it contained the verification of this award. After speaking with a supervisor, I was told this would be sent. I just received a letter from Chase with the following language:
"We are unable to locate the offer for a free Companion ticket on your account. Regretfully, we are unable to comply with your request at this time. If you have documentation reflecting an error exists, please provide us with a copy of this information to us at the above address. You may expedite your request by faxing a copy of the documentation to us at 1-888-643-9628. Once we receive the information, we will be able to review and provide further assistance to you. "

Sincerely
Rosa Rodriguez, Financial Services Advisor

So since this was a phone conversation I do not have any written correspondence, but this is in my account history with Chase Continental VISA. I consider this a rip off.

Marilyn Drea
Annapolis, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2009 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Continental-Visa-Card/Wilmington-Delaware-19850-5298/Chase-Continental-Visa-Card-Cancelled-Free-Ticket-offer-Wilmington-Delaware-471249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Continental Visa Card