Complaint Review: Chase Home Finance LLC

• Updated: Thu, December 23, 2010

• Reported By: chase victim — Lake County Ohio United States of America
Chase Home Finance LLC
3415 Vision Drive Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Chase Home Finance LLC JPMorgan Chase Chase Home Finance LLC using cancelled Modification App to ruin me. Columbus, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: "FEDge of ALLEGIANCE"...

I applied for a loan mod on my equity loan with Chase Home Finance LLC and all I got for it was a three-weeks-after-the-fact notification of a freeze on my line-of-credit (I didn't know I had one and my house is worth more now than when I got the loan) because "they have become aware that I MAY default," a letter canceling a trial plan that I was never offered (because of the lies and run-around, I had told the HUD authorized Fair Housing people to forget the mod attempt), and now - over a year later, I get a letter stating that "We recently informed you that we have terminated your trial plan." (I NEVER HAD A TRIAL PLAN and I NEVER GOT ANY LETTER FROM THEM ABOUT THE MODIFICATION ATTEMPT - EVER!) "During your trial plan, Chase MAY have paid property taxes, homeowner's insurance premiums, or other costs on my behalf." I had already paid every single mortgage payment at the original rate on time, paid my taxes, and paid my insurance! They had no reason to do any of this! I checked with my county auditor and my insurance agent to find that indeed they had gotten extra payments after mine. In the case of my insurance agent, she even has a memo documenting that she told Chase my insurance was paid! Chase sent a check anyway, and my insurance company ceased billing me since I was paid so far in advance. Their F rating with the BBB hardly says enough about how bad these folks are. I was told in the last letter that I needed to contact Chase's Tax Litigation Department - I tried and was continually disconnected when the phone was picked up. I tried the other numbers and was told I would have to speak to a supervisor...wait...none are available...someone will get back to me before 5 pm. That was days ago. Given the reports on these folks all over the net, I believe they will say that I failed to repay the amount they paid "on my behalf," even though I have the funds in their bank to cover it. I don't trust them at all. They think I was on a trial payment plan? Why don't I have any paperwork to show that? Either do they. What right did they have to pay my bills when I already had? Chase is using the modification process to target people to force us out of our homes. I have filed complaints with the BBB, the OCC, and my Attorney General's Office. These corporate giants are a nightmare. We need a "Giant Slayer" attorney and a class action suit and government oversight and protection! Maybe a better term for Chase is "vultures." All the attempted modification did was hurt me financially and emotionally - I lost access to a credit line without justification and my reputation was harmed with my insurance agent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2010 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Home-Finance-LLC/Columbus-Ohio-43219/Chase-Home-Finance-LLC-JPMorgan-Chase-Chase-Home-Finance-LLC-using-cancelled-Modification-674711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Home Finance LLC

"FEDge of ALLEGIANCE"...

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is only available at this website.

Just type in 529757 and it appears as 'Consumer Comment #22' at Ripoff Report #529757.

*Chase is JP Morgan Chase, correct?

Now 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the 5 charts and pay close attention to who is listed in 'Chart 1'.

WELCOME TO AMERICA- CONTROLLED BY THE FED