farmers

2210 Enterprise Drive Florence, South Carolina United States of America
  • Phone: 800-848-9136
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Chase Home Finance LLC Deceptive business practices, Accepting money under fale pretenses, fraud Florence, South Carolina

I am reporting Chase Bank because I feel that they have accepted money from me on a loan they failed to transfer properly.

In May 2010, I received a notice of Foreclosure from Brock & Scott.  I had stopped making the payments because that was what the Estate Attorney told me to do. I assumed he was giving me proper advice at the time, however, I soon found out that he wasn't

On June 1, 2010 I sent a check overnight to them in the amount of $6,722.95.  At that time I also sent to them all of the necessary information they requested to transfer the loan into my name.  On July 12, 2010 I received a letter confirming the changes.  I lost my job in September 2010 and getting them to work with me on a modification was a nightmare.  They foreclosed on the house at the beginning of this year.  The foreclosure was filed against the Estate of Mr. Hutchinson.  They ended up taking my home.  I don't think it was right for them to accept a total of 11,480.91 knowing that the house was not properly transferred.  The balance on the loan was $28,000 at the time of Roberts death less the money I had paid left a balance of just over 16,000.  They forclosed and sold the home for 45,000.  They not only obtained money under false pretenses they gained property under false pretenses and I'm sure thats is against the law.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Home-Finance-LLC/Florence-South-Carolina-29501/Chase-Home-Finance-LLC-Deceptive-business-practices-Accepting-money-under-fale-pretenses-955290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Home Finance LLC