Complaint Review: Chase Home Mortgage

• Submitted: Sun, January 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 04, 2009

• Reported By:Newport News Virginia
Chase Home Mortgage
PO Box 78116 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Chase Home Mortgage No help from mortgage company Phoenix Arizona

I have been held captive in my loan for a year now. I am like many Americans who got into a bad loan. I was told to come back in a year to refinance; however, when I returned the company said that there was nothing they could do. My credit score improved within the year.

I am now with an adjustable mortgage that is increasing every 6 months. I have tried a loan remodification with Chase and they keep declining it. I had to get a part time job just to be able to pay the mortgage. This has been going on for about a year and they refuse to remodify my loan. I guess they said we can afford the loan. This is entirely false! I have been robbing Peter to pay Paul for about a year and I can forget my credit scores that I worked so hard to rebuild.

I think that I am being singled out by Chase and I really feel that they want us to lose our home. They have not helped in any way. I have tried going through companies like NACA and US Homeloan Assistance. We received no help from NACA at all. I am now waiting on this new company to help us. I had to take money out of my current mortgage payment to pay them $1,200 to help. That was on November, 7 2008. I am still waiting to see if they can help me. Each time I call they say it takes up to 90 days for help.

I think that the Government can bail out the car industry but they are taking away the American dream from most of its citizens----The persuit of hapiness and the right to own a home. This is a very sad situation that we are not protected by our own Government in helping its own citizens. I wish I could borrow money from China as our Government is doing! I am sure that they could help me!!!!!! Thanks!

Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2009 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Home-Mortgage/Phoenix-Arizona-85062/Chase-Home-Mortgage-No-help-from-mortgage-company-Phoenix-Arizona-407816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Home Mortgage