Complaint Review: Chase Home Mortgage

• Submitted: Wed, May 23, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2007

• Reported By:dover Pennsylvania
Chase Home Mortgage
Cardmember Service Po Box15153 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Chase Home Mortgage offered me $150,000 for home loan on 5/7/07 for tenth time. on 5/02/07 from WELTMAN, WEINBERG&reis.l.p.a. recieved letter they are foreclosing on our house even though they dont own mortgage. Ripoff Wilmington Delaware

*Author of original report: chase bank

*Author of original report: chase bank

It is amazing to me that I called 51 times between 4/15/07 and present to stop recieving junk mail.I usually toss in shredder,except the one that read,"Your credit is good with us. You are pre-qualified* for up to $150,000.00. Call Chase today at 1-800-222-2800 and in 15 minutes or less a lending specialist could show you exactly how much you could save." After 9 calls a day I reached someone named Agatha Zuniga who reluncting gave me a fax number to the corporate office. I faxed them a letter asking how come it takes so long to stop recieving junk mail.I asked them how come they were starting foreclosure on my property even though they don't own our mortgage. Then on May 1 2007 we recieved a letter from WELTMAN,WEINBERG&REIS CO.,L.P.A. 323 W. LAKESIDE AVE. STE. 200 CLEVELAND,OH 44113-1099 " Please be advised that this law firm has been retained to collect the outstanding balance due and owing on this account." As you can image I got no response, really did not except one. So everyone that recieves mail from CHASE MANHATTEN I would suggest send it right to the SHREDDER IT MAKES GREAT BEDDING FOR ANIMALS.IF I KNEW THE CEO I WOULD SEND HIM OR HER A BALE TO SLEEP ON JUST LIKE THE ANIMALS THEY ARE. So after spending 5 GRAND to protect my interest still no replies. I hope this happens to no one else,they sit in their big offices drink martinies and think how they can screw the little person. THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT, NEVER USE CHASE GOD BLESS, AND TRY AMERICAN EXPRESS OR OTHERS.

Jeff
dover, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2007 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Home-Mortgage/Wilmington-Delaware-19850-5298/Chase-Home-Mortgage-offered-me-150000-for-home-loan-on-5707-for-tenth-time-on-50207-249988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Home Mortgage

chase bank

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

As off July 17 nothing to report. If anyone knows how to get a phone or fax number to the corporate I would be very grateful. thanks fellow scammer.

chase bank