Complaint Review: Chase - J.P. Morgan

• Updated: Sat, February 06, 2010

• Reported By: Ken — Alamogordo New Mexico United States of America
Chase - J.P. Morgan

Chase - J.P. Morgan Deceptive advertising, Internet

*Consumer Comment: FRAUD POEM....

I borrowed money under a special plan that gave an indication I did not have to pay interest so long as the balance was paid in full by 6/2010. I then found out what they were actually saying was April/2010. Was able to get that changed to May/2010.

Then this month, Feb/2010 I was charged interest. When I inquired why I was charged interest I was told because I didn't pay it off by Jan/2010. I explained the whole agreement and I was again told I was charged interest because I did not payoff the loan by Jan 30, 2010.

This bank will do whatever they can to steal every penny they can. Their word means nothing, even if it is in print.

The only way to rid ourselves of these vultures is to never do business with them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2010 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-JP-Morgan/internet/Chase-JP-Morgan-Deceptive-advertising-Internet-565547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase - J.P. Morgan

FRAUD POEM....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available by simply 'Googling' this- BROCK O'BOMB-A POEM, and it appears with that poem & many others.

****************************MORTGAGE ALERT*******************************

*Make sure to read all of St. Clair's Ripoff Reports at the MERRILL LYNCH page of this site if you have a mortgage.