Complaint Review: Chase - J.P. Morgan

• Updated: Tue, February 02, 2010

• Reported By: Jailcpt — Elkhart Indiana USA
Chase - J.P. Morgan

Chase - J.P. Morgan Leisure Rewards Rip oFF Internet

I am a Chase customer and I paid the annual fee for the priviledge of receiving Chase Leisure Rewards for my purchases. On 10-23-09, I tried to redeem the points for a $50 Chase Visa gift card. I thought that it would make a good Christmas present. The site said that it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. I checked the site 4 weeks later and it advised that the card was shipped on 10-24-09. I did not receive the card so I called Chase. I was told that this was a normal posting and that it still takes up to six weeks because the card is issued by another bank. I waited two more weeks and then called back. Still no card. The person took my information and said that they would research it and call me within 5 days. Two weeks later, no card or phone call. Christmas came and went. I called again and spoke with a foriegn accented call service person. They gave me a phone number to call. I called the number and it was an automated message response system that dealt with problems using the card that I had not received and I needed the card number to access the system. Two weeks later, I called again. I spoke with someone who said that they were on the escalation committee and that they would escalate the matter and I would hear something within 5 days. Two more weeks and nothing. I called again today, 2-2-10. I spoke to 5 persons on the phone. No one could correct the problem. The last person that I spoke to was a Chase employee and said that she would have someone call me. I have no faith that I will ever receive the gift card. I spent more than $50 worth of time on the phone and writing people to resolve this matter. No satisfaction received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-JP-Morgan/internet/Chase-JP-Morgan-Leisure-Rewards-Rip-oFF-Internet-563433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase - J.P. Morgan