Complaint Review: Chase Moving Company

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: tee — Royal Oak Michigan
Chase Moving Company
Detroit/Southfield, Michigan USA

Chase Moving Company Darnell- Owner This was by far the Worst Experience Ever!!! Ihave moved several times and Never have I been charged double my quoted price. The movers were not fast and one talked on the phone 75% of the move! I believe the movers work with the owner to scam their clients asking for and reporting tips Never heard of this being done. Then to top it off they damaged my walls and said Nothing about it I noticed it after they were gone. Very unprofessional NEVER Use this Company not even as a last Resort!!! Detroit/Southfield Michigan

This is the Worst Moving Company Around theyngiveyou false quotes.  Tell o there is a gurantee that movers will keep busy not wasting your time and money.  One mover stayed on his cell phone discussing his phone bill for most of the time. The owne charged me more than double his quote.  Saying my things were heavy, really... is that not the reason you hire a professional to move!  And to top it off they damaged my walls and paint!  Not even letting me know!  I had them scheduled for two moves but I would not dare use or Recommend them Ever Again!  I agree wit other customers saying they need to be shut Down!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Moving-Company/DetroitSouthfield-Michigan/Chase-Moving-Company-Darnell-Owner-This-was-by-far-the-Worst-Experience-Ever-Ihave-mo-1090619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Moving Company