Complaint Review: Chase Online

• Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Chase Online
chase.081@mac.com Internet U.S.A.

Chase Online I got an Email from Chase Online: "Your Password Was Reset" -- BEWARE!!! THEY ARE TRYING TO GET YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. Internet

This fraudulent email was posing as my Chase credit card account. They lure you in by saying you recently reset your password. I did NOT reset my password.

Also, they use my nickname, which Chase Bank does not have. They have a link where you will be asked to input personal information. Do not go there. I reported to Chase's Fraud Dept. & forwarded email to them.

Chase gave me this website to alert others.

Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Online/internet/Chase-Online-I-got-an-Email-from-Chase-Online-Your-Password-Was-Reset-BEWARE-THE-341274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Online