Complaint Review: Chase /Paymentech/ Payment Systems

• Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: betocleaner — National City California USA
Chase /Paymentech/ Payment Systems
5901 Priestly Dr suite 303 Carlsbad, California United States of America

Chase /Paymentech/ Payment Systems Chase/ Paymentech/ Payment Systems 5901 Priestly Drive suite 303 Carlsbad CA 92008 888-592-5041 I cancelled a contract on the same day of trusting them signed. National City, California

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry to hear about your experience. Let's talk.

As a small business we were confronted with a persuasive sales man for beating our current credit card merchant carrier. We wanted a guarantee for penalties and fees of cancellation if contract would be accepted. Contract was signed and we would review once copies were emailed by sales rep. after review there were No guarantee of penalties. So we sent in a cancellation on the same day of signature.  The company accepted and all went well. Then we began to get monthly charges of fees from Chase Paymentech/ Payment Systems, We called and were credited amounts and assured all was good. 8 months later we get debited for cancellation fees through a 3rd party.

We did a fraud investigation to find the excessive charges of over $1800.00 . After investigating we found Check Gateway made the charges for Merchant Processing Systems which in deeper, we found Payment Systems as the recipient.
After contacting Chase in Texas we were redirected back to Payment Systems and after various hours of emails and calls , communicated with a manager. The manager frankly stated the contract was cancelled therefore cancellation charges (my main reason for not accepting the contract and canceling) .

She told me I would have to resolve this with legal counsel. Currently we are now looking for legal counsel.

It appears this company has to figure organized means of deception to make money.

They are leaching onto a Chase name and Chase accepts them as a 3rd party, waiver of yet no responsibility upon deceptive resort of these companies.

There has to be a means of nailing these predatory companies!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2009 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Paymentech-Payment-Systems/Carlsbad-California-92008/Chase-Paymentech-Payment-Systems-Chase-Paymentech-Payment-Systems-5901-Priestly-Drive-483589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase /Paymentech/ Payment Systems

Sorry to hear about your experience. Let's talk.

AUTHOR: Payment Systems Alex - (United States of America)

Good afternoon.  I'm an employee of Payment Systems and wanted to inquire further into this affair as soon as I saw it online.  I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the company.  Please feel free to contact me so we can figure out a solution.  I look forward to speaking with you.  Take care.

Sincerely,