Complaint Review: Chase Receivables

• Reported By: Pissed — Little Rock Arkansas
Chase Receivables
Nationwide USA

Chase Receivables Scam phone calls Nationwide

I keep receiving calls from Chase Receivables, however, they will not tell me what the call is concerning unless I first give them my social security number.  I have never had a company call me and request my social security number unless they were attempting to some type of credit theft.  I should not owe anyone anything as I filed bankruptcy 2 years ago and have not be delinquent on any payments since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Receivables/nationwide/Chase-Receivables-Scam-phone-calls-Nationwide-1160346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Receivables