Complaint Review: Chase Resale

• Reported By: S&S — Lancaster New York
Chase Resale
, Select State/Province USA

Chase Resale Jim MartinaFrank Corsi Jr sold me a unsafe car Buffalo new york

I purchase a car February 2014,  from Jim Martina, Manager of Chase Resale located  at 1261 Hertel Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216. At the time I purchased the car it was owned by Frank Corsi Jr. The car was sold to me with the air bag light appearing, i called immediatly and spoke to Jim, he assured me it was a fuse and to schedule a time to come in and get it looked at, needless to say I could never get an appointment to get it handled. Then May 22, 2014 my car stopped running, I was stuck in Salamanca NY 2 hours from my home and a HolidayWeekend no way to get my car home, had to leave it there and Jim scheduled for my car to be towed to a local reputable mechanic to have it fixed. the mechanic called me and told me that fixing the part was not an issue but that my car should never have passed inspection, that the engine cradle was rotted out and is so very unsafe. Pictures were immediatly sent to me and they refused to allow me to drive it from there shop. Jim and Frank then had it towed and told me that it was surface rust and assured me they would have an inspector from the DMV issue me a report showing it to be safe. Car was fixed and sent back to me, I never recieved a report or will they take my calls. Now another part went in the car a Harmonic Balancer, the mechanic I use for ALL of my cars stated the same thing and that it doesnt look like they did anything to fix the engine craddle. Also when my car was stuck in Salamanca for 2 weeks he tried to give me 3 different cars to use. All had inspection stickers on them and were not drivable. A jeep that the steering column was loose and almost came out into my lap, a cavalier that the engine light came on as soon as I drove off lot and a blown transmission Envoy. They refused to buy back the car, pay off my loan and now i am stuck with an unsafe xar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2014 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Resale/Select-StateProvince/Chase-Resale-Jim-MartinaFrank-Corsi-Jr-sold-me-a-unsafe-car-Buffalo-new-york-1157123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Resale