Complaint Review: Chase Visa Credit Card

• Submitted: Sun, July 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 15, 2007

• Reported By:Cape Coral Florida
Chase Visa Credit Card
PO Box 15098 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Chase Chase changing rates to over 20% APR never been late with perfect credit Ripoff Wilmington Delaware

I have had an Amazon Chase Visa Card for a few years now and have never been late. In fact I rarely carry a balance and currently owe nothing on it.

I have a flawless credit report with no deragatories and Experian is about a 734 fico score.

So Chase sends me a letter saying they are raising my rate to 20.24% interest and a outrageous 24.24% for cash advance.

Hell I should just go to the pawn shop for loans.

They claim they pulled my Experian and found negatives. Only problem with that lie is that I monitor all 3 reports daily on Truecredit and they didn't even show an inquiry for Chase so this proves they are lying and only want to rape people with ungodly interest rates.

Again, I have never once been late on a payment to them or anyone else, I have flawless credit verified today with a fresh tri merge.

I am going to close this pathetic account and use my $20,000 Visa Platinum from my credit union at 7.9%.

Best of luck Chase in your scam, not gonna work with me.

Nina
Cape Coral, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2007 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Visa-Credit-Card/Wilmington-Delaware-19850/Chase-Chase-changing-rates-to-over-20-APR-never-been-late-with-perfect-credit-Ripoff-Wilm-260992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Visa Credit Card