Complaint Review: Chase Visa - JP Morgan Chase - Chase Cardmember Services - Chase Executive Offices

• Submitted: Thu, August 13, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 13, 2009

• Reported By: Johnmd — Baltimore Maryland USA
6507 Fairdel Ave Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Chase Visa - JP Morgan Chase - Chase Cardmember Services - Chase Executive Offices JP Morgan Chase, chase cardmember services. Chase so desperate for unjust $15 late fee they are willing to lose a customer. Baltimore, Maryland

This company "Chase"  is so desperate they are willing to collect an unjust late fee and lose a customer.  I understand late fees and am willing to pay the fee if in fact I am justly late.  However, I reported my change of address over a month ago.

I waited and never got an invoice when my other bills arrived.  I pulled my charges for that month and made payment in full without the invoice.  I sent a letter along with my payment explaining that I did not receive an invoice.  Chase claims they received the payment 1 day late.

For that they charged me $15 late fee and $1.00 finance charge because the payment was not made in that billing cycle.  I attempted to report this to chase and their supervisor "Mr Hanes"  repeted like a broken record that it is my responsibility to change my address.  This company obviously has no interest in the customer, but with these kind of practices I am surprised legal actions have not been taken against Chase already.

John M

(((Redacted)))

<font color="red"><a href="/whyedited.asp" target="why"> CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. </a></font>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Visa-JP-Morgan-Chase-Chase-Cardmember-Services-Chase-Executive-Offices/Baltimore-Maryland-21206/Chase-Visa-JP-Morgan-Chase-Chase-Cardmember-Services-Chase-Executive-Offices-JP-Morg-479195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Visa - JP Morgan Chase - Chase Cardmember Services - Chase Executive Offices