Complaint Review: Chase sapphire card

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Frank — jackson hole Wyoming United States of America
Chase sapphire card

Chase sapphire card Lied To Internet

I have been a custimer with Chase bank Sappire credit card since 1996 have always paid on time and have always been a loyal client.Back in 2009 when everything got a little hard and it seemed like everyones back was tothe wall they raised my APR to 20.24% if I didn't like it they advised me to pay off the full amount immediately .Who back then could pay off anything
immediately. They said that I would be reviewed in six months and maybe my APR would change.So I did all the right things they suggested I do.I pay the highest amount the blue print plan,I keep calling and they apologize to me and tell me they will review it in another 6 months to call back.Well finally one of the people leveled with me the chance of that happening are almost nothing they have never seen it happen  I have been a customer with Chase bank Sapphire credit card since 1996 have always paid on time and have always been a loyal client.Back in 2009 when everything got a little hard and it seemed like everyones back was to the wall they raised my APR to 20.24%  from 13% if I didn't like it they advised me to pay off the full amount immediately.Who back then could pay off anything immediately.They said that I would be reviewed in six months and maybe my APR would change.So I did all the right things they suggested I do.I pay the highest amount the blue print plan,I keep calling and they apologize to me and tell me they will review it in another 6 months to call back.Well finally one of the people leveled with me the chance of that happening are almost nothing they have never seen it happen.When I asked them what was the criteria for them raising my rate 8% since I was never late they told me it is Inter Company Policy and they wilnot disclose it to the public The service at Chase is really great you speak to a person as soon as you call,but beware theyare all scripted with the same lines because there are so many of their clients like me with the same questions.I pay less than 14% on my LL Bean Visa and Bank of America visa they have stayed with me though the bad times.  We bailed so many of these  financial institutions out but until the Government really takes a hard look at them,the middle class will always be taken advantage of.

Frank Scalabrino JR

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-sapphire-card/internet/Chase-sapphire-card-Lied-To-Internet-940580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase sapphire card