Complaint Review: Chase

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Inzombiak333 — Lehigh Acres Florida U.S.A.
Chase

Chase Chase Paycard Chase Payment Card Don't deposit your paycheck on Chase Paycard/Chase Payment Card! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Inzombiak333,

*Consumer Comment: Inzombiak333,

I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I was even told that my tax return could be deposited on it as well. At first everything was going smoothly and I was able to make online transactions. My tax return and my paychecks have continued to be deposited on the card without issue. Then suddenly I was not able to make any online transactions at all and my rent payment was denied. I called customer service which the site states that they are 24 hours but really there isn't anyone there that can do anything but answer the phone. At first they were blaming it on me, then the retailer but they stopped doing that when I proved that the problem was on their end, now they just kept telling me to call back. So I did and then they repeatedly tell me that they have "escalated the situation" and that I will hear from them in 24 to 48 hours. [continued below]....
..... Meanwhile, I still cannot make any online transactions. It has now been four days and they have not bothered to contact me. Furthermore, when I call they still are telling me that the situation has been escalated and to call back again. Do not trust Chase with your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase/internet/Chase-Chase-Paycard-Chase-Payment-Card-Dont-deposit-your-paycheck-on-Chase-PaycardChase-1014564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase

Inzombiak333,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

Please feel free to give us an update to your Ripoff Report when you get a chance. Thanks.

Inzombiak333,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

Since JP Morgan is part of the Federal Reserve, according to information that is available on the web, it might be a good idea to send a copy of your Ripoff Report to Ben Bernanke. He is the current Chairman of the Fed.

I believe it is always best to go right to the top when you are experiencing problems with a company. Alerting Mr. Bernanke at the Federal Reserve would be a logical thing to do. He might be able to meet with the other members of the Fed and solve your problem in a timely manner.

You can 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the five charts in order to see that JP Morgan is listed in 'Chart 1'.

Then 'Google this- BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM, and the address is available at the related websites.

Good luck to you, and make sure to spread your Ripoff Report all over the web at sites like Twitter and Facebook!

P.S. JP Morgan is also known as JP Morgan Chase. They have taken out $11 Billion in secret life insurance policies on their employees, according to information on the web. You can 'Google' this- BANK EXECUTIVES PROFITING ON THE DEATH OF EMPLOYEES, and read the related articles on the web for proof. You can also stay at this site and type in- TAKING OUT SECRET LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES, and click on Ripoff Report #411913 and read it for more information.