Complaint Review: Chase

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Allen — Eufaula Oklahoma United States of America

Chase Jpmorgan Chase Chase bank modification is a joke, wheres justice for homeowners being foreclosed on unfairly! Internet

I was laid off my job back in 2010, after falling 3 pmts short I called Chase to see if I could add my late pmts to the end of my note, now employed again with a better job.Chase said no an told me best option was to modify my loan, sounded great, hoping to modify my mortgage under HAMP, We were told by Geoff at chase bank to stop making any pmts until we are approved for modification. Only to be approved, make all my trial pmts then told they never received our final agreement signed. Absolutely absurd!!! We told them to send us the paper if they lost it an we would resign it an fax it over but no they said we have to reapply once again for modification an Geoff was taken off our case bc he never kept record of our calls, now we keep getting denied over an over again bc of #1. A final agreement chase says we opt out of LIE!! #2. Our income didn't change. An other gibberish lies, we have been fighting Chase for two years. Plus while we thought we were in a modification Chase had us in foreclosure!! We've been served papers, we've fought sheriff's sale dates all while in modification!
Jp Morgan's Chase unit drove us deeper into debt by prolonging the modification process through "gross ineptitude," adding fees to my loan already in default and starting foreclosure while my modification was being negotiated. This whole thing has been a futile modification process that Chase had no real intention of honoring!!! Papers being lost or according to chase "never received" It's foreclosure abuse, lender abuse!! An I will not lose my home when I can make monthly pmts an I never wanted a foreclosure. How did 3 months behind get me to 2 years behind bc of Chase banks "modification" its not fair an I want justice, plus my Oklahoma officials won't help us nor any Oklahoma lawyers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase/internet/Chase-Jpmorgan-Chase-Chase-bank-modification-is-a-joke-wheres-justice-for-homeowners-bein-926886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase