Complaint Review: Chases Winteres Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, September 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: soundedreal — Duluth Georgia United States of America
Chases Winteres Inc.
3454 Park ave. new york, New York United States of America

Chases Winteres Inc. Duffers Outsourcing llc sent via text and email about job survey analyst, sent bogus check with all info on what to do at money gram store and report to them all aspects of survey but cashiers check (regions bank) was bogus new york, New York

*Consumer Comment: Victim of duffers outsourcing llc

I was initially contacted via text by a man who claimed to be chases winters inc human resources manager,

stating that my application from career builder qualified me for a survey analyst. the only communication from this man was either text or e-mail. There were instructions that I was to recieve a cashier's check

(which was overnighted via fed ex) from new york n.y.Sending info from there was Ken williams345 park ave, new york n.y.  10154. There was a cashiers check in the amount of 2,130.00 made to me from Regions Bank.

I was instructed to cash the check, take my pay of three hundred. and use the rest for the survey, at a business where there was a moneygram. I was to send a moneygram with the remaining cash to another so called survey analyst. In this I was to time all actions, describe attitude of cashier, cleaniness of store, ect.ect and report all of this back to the initial manager who contacted me.

When I went to the REgions bank to cash the cashiers check they said it could not be cashed, bogus, I did a little investigation myself through the bbb and any business name involved with this was not accredted or found.

So I believe this is a money scam, when I texted the intial human resource man and reported that the check could not be cashed , I got no response not when I called his voice mail. If you would like more details to discover if this is a scam, I have all information needed to further investigate this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chases-Winteres-Inc/new-york-New-York-10154/Chases-Winteres-Inc-Duffers-Outsourcing-llc-sent-via-text-and-email-about-job-survey-anal-938361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chases Winteres Inc.

Victim of duffers outsourcing llc

AUTHOR: antoinette - (United States of America)

I received a 2130.00 check and cashed it. It was from a paul Whitney from duffers outsourcing. The currency exchange has called the police and tgey came to my house threatening me that i have to replace the check in 10 days or im going to jail.the lady at the currency exchange should be at fault for letting it go through. I was told by many its not my fault & wont go to jail.

Im scared and i cant believe people are so cruel to scam others. Tge emaul looked so legitimate stating they were ISO certified and all this other crap

Now am i liable? Should i get a lawyer? Please help Antoinette gooners1970@gmail.com