Complaint Review: Chasony's Trailer Sales and Rentals

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Food Vendor — Other Other Canada
Chasony's Trailer Sales and Rentals
3114 Augusta Tech. Dr. Ste. 304, Augusta Ga. 30906 Augusta, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: 706-496-7032
  • Web:
  • Category: Trailers

Chasony's Trailer Sales and Rentals Augusta trailers, Proconcessions, Tony Pearson Poor Customer Service, Not Delivering on Promises, Does Not Return Phone Calls or E-mails Augusta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Also Ripped of by Anthony Pearson

This company advertises that they will deliver to their customers concession trailers in many cases 1-2 weeks, or custom ordered concession trailers in 4-6 weeks.

I ordered my trailer in the first week of April 2012 and have yet to receive the concession trailer, even though it is now the 2nd week of September 2012. This is now over 20 weeks!  I am still waiting.

The company still cannot tell me when my trailer will be ready.  My contract is for over $ 42,000.00, I have paid the requested 50% deposit, yet they still can't tell me when trailer will be ready.

The company does not return phone calls, does not respond to e-mail requests for information.  When I do get through to the company owner, Tony Pearson, he blames other people and tells me that " it is what it is" and that I will get the trailer when it is done.

They did however offer to put my trailer on the fast track if I would pay them the balance owing in full.  I refused this ridiculous offer as I do not trust them.

My season for this concession trailer is now over, I have lost all potential revenues for this year.  My focus will now be on making sure the trailer is what I ordered and that I receive the trailer once I give them my money.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chasonys-Trailer-Sales-and-Rentals/Augusta-Georgia-30906/Chasonys-Trailer-Sales-and-Rentals-Augusta-trailers-Proconcessions-Tony-Pearson-Poor-Cu-940075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chasony's Trailer Sales and Rentals

Also Ripped of by Anthony Pearson

AUTHOR: Bob Steckley - (Canada)

I ordered a trailer from Anthony Pearson (Chasony's Trailers) in March 2012.  I sent a 1/3 deposit of $8,000.00 by bank transfer.  Trailer was supposed to be ready in 4 - 6 weeks.  As of Nov 26 I still do not have my trailer or my deposit back.

Anthony Pearson does not return phone calls or emails.  I have hired an attorny in Augusta to assist me with the return of my deposit and I am about to file a criminal warrant and a civil suit against him.  If anyone else has similar issues please let me know.  There is strength in numbers and this crook has to be stopped!

Do not ever send this man or his new business Proconcessions any money.  You will never see a trailer and you too will be chasing him for your money.