Complaint Review: Chat-R

• Reported By: Fuscus — Calgary Alberta Canada
Chat-R
Calgary Calgary, Alberta United States of America

Chat-R Chat-R Calgary Chat R ripoff Calgary, Alberta

I had to cancel my service after a few months of on time-automatic payments and they wouldn't refund for a month because "I called 2 days" too late. How's that for a ripoff? Bad customer service as well, no supervisor would talk to me unless I waited almost an hour on the line. Why do I have to pay for a service I don't receive? "That's how we function here at Chat-R, Sir" - I was told. Never Chat-R for me again. Or my family and friends.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chat-R/Calgary-Alberta-/Chat-R-Chat-R-Calgary-Chat-R-ripoff-Calgary-Alberta-1009479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chat-R