Complaint Review: Chateau Roofing

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: PJAJiREH — Brighton Colorado United States of America
Chateau Roofing
494 Sheridan Blvd. Denver,Co 80226 Internet, Colorado United States of America

Chateau Roofing Steve Kasza,Terry Kiefer, Bill Sisson, Laura Haber,Ian, Ripped me off and my customers of poor work and did not receive commision, Internet, Colorado

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Untrue allegations

I did not get comission that was owed and miscollection of money and supplementing for stuff we didnt do, then after I found out Terry's past he didnt respond to pay me or 6 other salesman. Then Steve Kasza had collected from sub-contracted jobs i did and paid me nothing they are all part of a scam.

These people are stormchasers don't care how people are treated.

Also very poor follow up and customer service when my custtomers had issues had to go myself to fix it. Then they said jobs lost money when amounts were miscollected and material was not supplemented for that was supposed to be. Horrrible company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chateau-Roofing/Internet-Colorado-80226/Chateau-Roofing-Steve-KaszaTerry-Kiefer-Bill-Sisson-Laura-HaberIan-Ripped-me-off-and-985226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chateau Roofing

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Untrue allegations

AUTHOR: Steve Kasza - ()

My name is Steve Kasza and I was named in this report unfairly and the information is untrue. I am not a principle of this company and I never have been. I did work for this company but I have left this company for reasons unrelated to this post and would like to say that  the information in this post is not correct. I refuse to engage in a slanderous rebuttLjubljana and think its very unprofessional for people to do so. As far as me being called a storm chaser, I was born and raised here in Colorado and I am a proud native.

I have NEVER left Colorado to chase a storm or sell or manage roofing for ANY company. As for the allegation of me collecting funds and keeping them that is 100% untrue, I have never been on a Chateau Bank account and never had any authority to decide where funds were paid out. As far as supplements not being filed for, severe one that sold roofs was responsible for letting the appropriate people that handled supplements kwith prior to invoicing was done that a supplement was needed. If a supplement was turned in to the appropriate people I never saw a supplement go unaddressed.