Complaint Review: Chater Lending Group

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:gilbert Arizona
Chater Lending Group
8815 Centre Park Drive Columbia, Maryland U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-468-5911
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Chater Lending Group - Michael Davidson - Larry Charter lending group Ripped Me Off In The Amount Of $930.00 Columbia Maryland

Michael Davidson of Charter Lending Group contacted me on approval of a $5000.00 loan.Michael Davidison told me i needed to send a money gram in the amount of $930.00 to Calgary,Aberta, Canada to a Cathy Mir.Then Michael Davidson told me I would recieve the funding the following day.Well the next day came and Michael Davidson called to inform me I needed to send another $930.00 to proceed with the loan.At this point I knew I have been had.He took my families X-mas.Stay clear of Charter Lending Group it is a straight up Ripp Off!!!

gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chater-Lending-Group/Columbia-Maryland-21045/Chater-Lending-Group-Michael-Davidson-Larry-Charter-lending-group-Ripped-Me-Off-In-The-397568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chater Lending Group