Complaint Review: Cheap Beats By Dre, Beats By Dre Outlet

• Submitted: Sun, December 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: Lewis — Rocklin California United States of America
Cheap Beats By Dre, Beats By Dre Outlet

Cheap Beats By Dre, Beats By Dre Outlet Beats Factory Shop, STAY AWAY FROM THESE SITES... SCAMMERS Internet

Ordered Beats for my daughter for Christmas, and never received any confirmation. Cannot get anyone to reply to my constant emails. and I am out $126.00.... I read another report on these sites today, and found I am not the only one out there. It is sad that people in China (this is where these places are suppose to be located) feel they need to scam someone for this amount of money. The money is not the issue. I can replace that. It is the waiting for something to arrive that you just realized never will. I am furious. Thank goodness my bank is researching who the money was paid to and will reverse my transaction. If they cannot, I told they will forward my complaint to legal team that WILL get my money back....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Beats-By-Dre-Beats-By-Dre-Outlet/internet/Cheap-Beats-By-Dre-Beats-By-Dre-Outlet-Beats-Factory-Shop-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THESE-SITES-986253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Beats By Dre, Beats By Dre Outlet