Complaint Review: Cheap Fast Resumes

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Donna — Southaven Mississippi
Cheap Fast Resumes
Internet USA

Cheap Fast Resumes Friendly Jim @ Cheap Fast ResumesJim @ Cheap Fast Resumes Rude, mean-spirited con artist Internet

Wow!  I am finding it difficult to find words to describe how rude, arrogant, dishonest, and downright mean this man was to me.  First of all, he advertises $49.95 resumes, but quickly "upsells" when you inquire.  He also emphasizes that there will be little paperwork on your end, and information and details will be obtained during a short phone call.  What a joke!

After inquiring, I ordered a $69.95 resume and was emailed a link to provide him with my personal information and education and job history.  I was told that after submitting this info, I would be provided a list of available appointment times for the phone call.  This was all very late at night, and I had to work a 12-hour shift the next day, so I emailed him back and told him my work schedule, and that I would provide the info on my next day off.  He obviously didn't read this, because he sent me several emails and even a text requesting this info again and again.  I also told him I had some questions for him that I would like answered prior to providing all the information, but he ignored that part.  The tone of his emails was very demanding and somewhat condescending.  I had a bad feeling at that point, but went ahead and provided the information and scheduled the phone call.

He called me as scheduled, and at first I thought it was an automated phone call as he was so monotoned and scripted.  There was absolutely nothing personal about the call at all.  I tried several times to ask him my questions, but he only cut me off.  He would not listen to me at all!!  He complained that I had not provided enough "descriptive" information about my work duties, and told me I would have to resend him 10 more "descriptive" sentences about my duties - not words - sentences.  He then asked "you do know what a sentence is, don't you?"  At this point I said "I feel like I am writing my own resume."  He said "yes, there is some work involved on your part!"  I replied "I realize that, but what am I paying you for?"  He then screamed at me "I don't like your attitude, friend!  This order is cancelled!" and hung up on me.  I was flabbergasted!  He then immediately emailed me telling me that I was rude, lazy, arrogant and not to contact him again!  The whole experience was one of the most unpleasant of my life.  I have never been treated that way by someone who I am paying who is supposed to be working for me!  What I find really offensive is that he even mentions God in his advertising.  Well, I can promise you there is NOTHING Godly about his man!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Fast-Resumes/internet/Cheap-Fast-Resumes-Friendly-Jim-Cheap-Fast-ResumesJim-Cheap-Fast-Resumes-Rude-mean-s-1141673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Fast Resumes