Complaint Review: Cheap Roofing - Ryan Henry

• Web:
  • Category:

Cheap Roofing - Ryan Henry horrible roofing scam Saltsburg, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: I have a had a situation with Ryan Henry also

*Author of original report: Cheap Roofing - Ryan Henry - FRAUD - Saltsburg, Blairsville, Mt. Pleasant, Homer City, New Alexandria - SCAM

This guy says that you will get it all, drip edge, ice guard, new flashings, vents and ridge vents, etc.  In reality, you get none of it.  The only thing you get is an absolutely horrible roofing job.  I tried to contact this guy numerous times for repairs with no returned calls.

I don't know what else to say, the worst experience of my life.  Anyone who is thinking about using this guy for a new roof, YOU ARE CRAZY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Roofing-Ryan-Henry/Saltsburg-Pennsylvania-15681/Cheap-Roofing-Ryan-Henry-horrible-roofing-scam-Saltsburg-Pennsylvania-578350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Roofing - Ryan Henry

I have a had a situation with Ryan Henry also

AUTHOR: AmericanJustice777 - (United States of America)

I have dealt with Ryan Henry recently.   I should have listening to this report, it would have saved me alot of trouble.

Ryan Henry was supposed to transport some items for me.  I guess he is a trucker now and a roofer.

He promised to do the work but his wife? always did the calling, I never spoke with him directly, only on emails.   I wonder why.

She changed the arrangements twice, once 75 minutes before he was to do the trucking and then 2 hours the next day after he no showed.    The job was never done, all I got was excuses.

AUTHOR: DrGnarr - (USA)

The only thing you get is an absolutely horrible roofing job.

I tried to contact this guy numerous times for repairs with no returned calls. I don't know what else to say, the worst experience of my life.

Anyone who is thinking about using this guy for a new roof, YOU ARE CRAZY.

The list above in the title is all of the places this guy likes to say that he lives.

THE WORST ROOFER/PERSON EVER!