Complaint Review: Cheap Tickets AKA Cedent Travel

• Submitted: Sun, March 14, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, March 14, 2004

• Reported By:North Bergen New Jersey
Cheap Tickets AKA Cedent Travel
2421 N CLASSELL ST Parsippany, New Jersey U.S.A.

Cheap Tickets AKA Cedent Travel ripoff Parsippany New Jersey

On Oct. 2002 I purchased tickets on the phone, for my brother to travel, from Miami to New Jersey. I was told by the operator that I woul receive my tickets, in two days, and to make sure I was home to sign for the tickets.

I waited those two days and nothing came. I sat in front of my parents home and waited there. I called cheap tickets several times that day. I then call later that afternoon, because my brother's flight is for the morning.

I was told on the phone that the tickets were delivered first thing that morning. I had informed the person, that I was on the phone with them in front of my parents home, and that it didn't happen. They said Airborne left the tickets in front of my door step, (the ones I had to sign for).

I explained that it was impossible, I have been here for two days. I spoke to every manager, and the only solution they gave me was to take it up with my credit card company, so I paid $170 dollars more for an American Airlines ticket, so I can get my brother to Deborah Hospital for his annual checkup,{he has a heart condition}.

I called my credit card company, explained the situation, they investigated the situation, and reversed the charges, and I took it as a learning experience, never to use Cheap tickets AKA Cedent Travel; they are chain of travel agencies, why can't they use their real name.

I get a call, a year and a half later followed by a letter, stateing they were chargeing me the price of the ticket plus interest. I tried to explain the situation to the person on the phone, but she said and I quote, I don't care, pay or I will ruin your credit, her name is Angela Black.

I hope this story can help people avoid having this happen to them, stay away from cheap tickets AKA cedent travel.

Clarence
North Bergen, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2004 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Tickets-AKA-Cedent-Travel/Parsippany-New-Jersey-07054/Cheap-Tickets-AKA-Cedent-Travel-ripoff-Parsippany-New-Jersey-83818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Tickets AKA Cedent Travel