Complaint Review: Cheap Tickets-TLG GREATFUN

• Submitted: Wed, April 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 16, 2008

• Reported By:BATON ROUGE Louisiana
Cheap Tickets-TLG GREATFUN
100 CONNECTICUT AVE Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG Great FunCheap Tickets-TLG GREATFUN Got fraudulently signed up for a "Great Fun" recurent credit card charge when purchasing an airline ticket Norwalk Connecticut

After purchasing an airline ticket from Cheap Tickets, I started getting a recurrent $11.99 charge to my Visa card. When I called TLG Great Fun I was told I had clicked on a tab to get a rebate on my next ticket which initiated this bogus club membership.

I never clicked on anything to sign up for a membership. I was told to send a fax with a membership cancellation number they gave me to Westerville Support at Great Fun in Westerville Ohio, fax number 614-823-5124 and they would review my claim.

I then called Cheap Tickets. The first rep was clueless and nearly rude. I requested to speak to her supervisor. After waiting on hold for over 20 minutes the supervisor said he would issue a credit to my card but would not give me his name or any kind of confirmation number.

I elected to cancel my card since I couldn't get a definite answer. These guys are crooks!!!

Be careful when clicking on any bonus or rebate offers....once reputable companies are giving credit card numbers to these bonus programs and ripping you off!!

Sunshine
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2008 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Tickets-TLG-GREATFUN/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850/TLG-Great-FunCheap-Tickets-TLG-GREATFUN-Got-fraudulently-signed-up-for-a-Great-Fun-recur-326453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Tickets-TLG GREATFUN