Complaint Review: Cheap Tickets .com

• Submitted: Sat, April 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, April 05, 2008

• Reported By:ssf California
Cheap Tickets .com
500 West Madison Street Suite 1000 Chicago Illinois 60661 Nationwide U.S.A.

Cheap Tickets Double charged for the same ticket Chicago, Illinois

I used cheap tickets to get an airline tickets for my mother who is 76 years old , the trip details, leaving San Francisco on February 29 /08 to New York City and from New York City to Jordan amman , back on May 24 08 from Jordan Amman to Chicago and from Chicago to San Francisco, I have paid $1200 per round-trip tickets , my mom left San Francisco on February 29.

Everything was fine until she got to New York City her luggage was already gone to Jordan, to her surprise. She found out the Airline has no record of her , she was very upset. She did not know what to do, she is in the wheelchair does not speak English very well, they give her one option that she needed pay for the trip from New York to Jordan ,even she has all E. tickets on hands , so she was charged $618 for a ticket that she already paid for , I have contacted cheap ticket. Many times, spoke to many supervisors.

I even e-mailed them so many times, all they do, they promise me that they will take care of the matter and that they're really sorry about the mistake. I keep waiting for them to call me back they never did ,every time I call them. They promised that they will call back, it has been over a month and a half , I don't know what to do. Can you help me any suggestions , I do have all the documentation in case I need to take them to a small claims court.

ssf, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2008 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Tickets-com/nationwide/Cheap-Tickets-Double-charged-for-the-same-ticket-Chicago-Illinois-324000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Tickets .com