Complaint Review: Cheap Tickets

• Submitted: Sat, June 14, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 14, 2008

• Reported By:Huntington Beach California
Cheap Tickets
500 West Madison Street, Suite 1000 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Cheap Tickets They double charged me for one pair of tickets Chicago Illinois

I agreed to purcase concert tickets through Cheap Tickets. They had computer problems duringmy transaction and ended up charging me twice for the one pair of tickets I agreed to buy.

I spent over 1 hour purchasing the tickets...then when the double charge showed up on my VISA bill, I spent another 4 hours !!!!! trying to get them to fix it. Twice, managers assured me they would fix the mistake, but twice I was simply lied to in order to make me "go away."

DO NOT buy anything from this company ever --- I don't care how much they "CLAIM" you are going to save

YOU WON'T SAVE ANYTHING & you'll lose your sanity trying to deal with them.

They are RIP-OFFS!!!!!!

Limo
Huntington Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2008 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Tickets/Chicago-Illinois-60661/Cheap-Tickets-They-double-charged-me-for-one-pair-of-tickets-Chicago-Illinois-340281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Tickets