Complaint Review: Cheap Tickets

• Updated: Fri, July 11, 2008

• Reported By:plainfield Illinois
Cheap Tickets
disputes@cheaptickets.com Internet U.S.A.

Cheap Tickets debited out an amount from my bank account Chicago Illinois Internet

I bought a vacation package thru cheap tickets which totaled $1,310.19. with ata airlines, to fly 4/4/2008-4/10/2008 for guadalajara mexico, which included air flight, hotel. car rental. which to find out on 4/3/2008 ata airlines went bancruptcy. so it was cancelled our money was returned,credited back in our account.we called other airlines thinking they would take over all the ata airline flights, but other airlines were charging us. and come to find out on 6/16/2008 cheap tickets debited out a amount of $691.53 from my bank account after two months with no notice. so i called my bank first and they said cheap tickets took the amount out. i talked to a supervisor from cheap tickets,they told me to call back in a week so i did and they told me to call back in another week, then they told me the car rental company and hotel told them i used thier services.which never happened! because when you use a car rental and the hotel services there should be someone signing.how could we have used thier services without any signatures.and my bank told me cheap tickets used my recorded voice for confirmation purposes the day of the purchase. after two months thier still using my voice to take out the amount from my account.cheap tickets asked me to fax them over a state-ment for proof to show that they gave me a refund, so i did what they asked,every time i would called them each person would tell me a different story. they said they would look further into the matter, then i recieved a e mail sayiing that they couldn't return me my money i hope this matter can get resolved because they had no business taking my money out after 2 months! thank you.

Clara
plainfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2008 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Tickets/internet/Cheap-Tickets-debited-out-an-amount-from-my-bank-account-Chicago-Illinois-Internet-350331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Tickets