Complaint Review: Cheap Trip Airlines

• Submitted: Thu, January 07, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 07, 2010

• Reported By: Christine — Kalamazoo Michigan United States of America
Cheap Trip Airlines

Cheap Trip Airlines They took my money for trips & when I canceled & sent everything back I can't get ahold of them. Internet

I purchased some Trips From ACA Cheap Trips Airlines,1 Membership   For $99.00               & another for &59.00. When I called& sent back the package they said I will get my money by Dec.2009. THen their phones were always Busy & their websites gone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2010 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Trip-Airlines/internet/Cheap-Trip-Airlines-They-took-my-money-for-trips-when-I-canceled-sent-everything-back-550698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Trip Airlines