Complaint Review: Cheap Trips - Air Courier Assc

• Updated: Tue, March 02, 2004

• Reported By:Kenner Louisiana
Cheap Trips - Air Courier Assc
cheaptrips.com Internet U.S.A.

Cheap Trips aka Air Courier Assc ripoff! I returned a package in order to receive a refund, but I never received a credit on my charge card. Internet

I became a member of Air Courier in May, 2003 but after numerous unsuccessful attempts to receive a lower airfare, I canceled my membership in October, 2003. I never received a credit on my charge card. When I called the company, I was told to go to refunds@cheaptrips.com in order to see what the status of my refund was and I was led to the ripoffreport.com site. What a surprise to see all the the other reports of ripoff. This company needs to have integrity and refund people's money as guaranteed. They need to be stopped... what else needs to be done???

Vera
Kenner, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2004 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Trips-Air-Courier-Assc/internet/Cheap-Trips-aka-Air-Courier-Assc-ripoff-I-returned-a-package-in-order-to-receive-a-refund-82549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Trips - Air Courier Assc