Complaint Review: Cheap Trips

• Submitted: Mon, January 24, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 24, 2011

• Reported By: Rose — Clinton New York United States of America
Cheap Trips
P.O. Box 2036, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 Cherry Hill, New Jersey United States of America

Cheap Trips Misrepresented offer, lied to me to get my money! Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Cheap trips made promises including two free airline tickets when I gave them my credit card number over the phone. The salesperson said yes I can use my tickets during my February vacation to go anywhere in the U.S. and she did not mention any additional fees or requirements at all.

This was a lie. All of the offers I received required significant additonal fees, hotel stays, limits on when you can go, etc. I had a great deal of difficulty getting my certificates and the customer service people who answer the phones are often rude (plus it can be difficult to get them to even answer the phone).

They did say I can get a refund if I fax them a letter with my request. We'll see if this really happens. They sure don't want to make it easy. They claimed to have great offers but when it comes down to it theymisrepresented themselves. Also their prices do not seem any better than other travel sites for booking flights, cruises, etc.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2011 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Trips/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08034/Cheap-Trips-Misrepresented-offer-lied-to-me-to-get-my-money-Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-686319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Trips