Complaint Review: Cheap Trips

• Reported By: Susan — McCormick South Carolina USA
Cheap Trips
PO Box 2036 Cherry Hill, New Jersey United States of America

Cheap Trips Stole over $400.00 from me!! Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Sales rep called me in February advertising discount airplane tickets. I purchased 4 as I was planning a trip. What I received was not airplane tickets but 4 VIP memberships to their vacation club. I called Cheap Trips voicing my concerns about this and told them I wanted my money back. I was told to return the envelopes (which I did) and that it would take 3 billings cycles for my refund to show up. I have been waiting since March for my money. Every time I call I am given the run a round. At first I was told that my refund was processing, but after hearing this for a few months I realized that everyone I have talked to there is lying. The past couple of months I was told I needed to call on a certain day at a certain time to talk to someone in finance who handles refunds. This past month they said I didn't call at the correct time so yesterday I was told to call back September 16th between 10Am and 3PM. I am so upset with this company as they stole my money. The total amount I was ripped off is $410.95 which was for 3 memberships that were $99.00 each and one for $113.95. Why would anyone order 4 memberships from this company anyways. I did my part in returning these packages immediately according to their refund policy but they continue to refuse my refund. This company is based on lies and fraud and I want my money back. I am in the Army and can't call them at their convenience. I have repeatedly told them I want my money and I don't understand why they won't  give it back to me. Yesterday the guy I talked said if I would take $60.00 for each of the memberships I could get that money back right away. If they are willing to settle giving me partial payment why can't this person give me all my money back that they owe me. Why do I have to waste my valuable time contacting them every week. This company should be shut down as they are thieves. I am tired of dealing with this horrible company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2009 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Trips/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08034/Cheap-Trips-Stole-over-40000-from-me-Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-492473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Trips