Complaint Review: Cheap Trips

• Submitted: Wed, September 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 17, 2008

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Cheap Trips
Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

Cheap Trips They are holding my refund after I returned the package trip Cherry HIllCherry Hill New Jersey

I recieved a phone call from a lady named Kathy asking me to purchase a cheap trip package. They said that you would get 4 free airplane tickets. When the Package arrived they already have the area and hotel where you can travel to.Tthey require 7-10 hotel stay Some of the hotels run $170-over $200 per night which is to expensive for me. I called them and explained why I was returning my pasckage .They said to write a note why I am returning the package and gave me a coformation number. I have yet to receive a refund from them. Now evrytime I call I only get an answering machine.

Eunice
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Trips/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08034/Cheap-Trips-They-are-holding-my-refund-after-I-returned-the-package-trip-Cherry-HIllCherry-373999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Trips