residential

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2007

• Reported By:Enoch Utah
Cheap Trips
cheaptrips.com Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

Cheap Trips Not what was represented Cherry Hill New Jersey

I actually had a semi-pleasant experience getting my money refunded after I discovered the product was not what was represented by the gentleman who called me about the promotion. After I received the package and read it over, I decided to send it back to Cheap Trips. It was received by them on July 26, 2007. I waited 30 days before contacting them to give them time to refund my money. By August 29 I had not received my refund, so I called 1-800-280-5040 and spoke to Scott. He said the refund was being processed and should show on following credit card statement. Well, it didn't show up, so I called same number & spoke to Theresa. She said she would escalate the refund. By Oct. 1st I still hadn't received my refund, so I called and spoke to Theresa again. She said she would have her supervisor, Tanya, call me. Tanya didn't call back, so I called her later that day, and she said she would process the refund the next day. My credit card company received the refund on Oct. 3, 2007. It did take a few phone calls, but no one was rude or nasty to me, and I did receive my refund. I also was not nasty to anyone I spoke to, and I think that might be the key to getting your refund.

Sue
Enoch, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2007 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cheap-Trips/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey/Cheap-Trips-Not-what-was-represented-Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-277307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cheap Trips